London Borough of Southwark
Southwark has a housing stock of 55,000 properties occupied by tenants and leaseholders. The stock is ageing and therefore the need for repairs continues to grow. The council needs a simple and reliable way for customers to report those repairs. The main route for reporting repairs currently is through the council’s telephone contact centre. The service receives up to 1,000 calls per day.
Approximately 50% of calls are to report a new repair, however the rest are customers seeking updates on previously reported repairs, or chasing a poor job. Only around 4% of repairs are reported online.
We want to understand what our customers need when reporting, tracking and getting their repairs fixed. Hackney has carried out some research already, but we want to consolidate, map and review current research available for front ends so we can recognise the gaps and build a better repairs service that is reusable for other authorities.
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams
1 thought on “London Borough of Southwark”
As Digital Change and Innovation Manager, Southwark:
Contact details for this;
Digital Change and Innovation Manager
020 3911 8340
Comments are closed.