Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Great Yarmouth has been developing online forms for the last 4 years, and our customers can transact with these forms online 24/7, there is currently no return of data back to the customer through this online route using the GOSS ICM Platform. Breckland Council also utilises this platform.
Most forms are sent directly to email inboxes and dealt with manually, with limited automation in place. The systems holding this information are isolated from each other and our customers’ data exist in multiple separate systems.
We wish to develop appropriate CRM functionality through Agile working in scrum sequences to build efficient use of data and improve customer transaction functionality.
Great Yarmouth is looking to exploit our existing platforms and technology, and using APIs that are available to us, create a platform over which we can interact with the various systems and provide a central view of the information that we hold about our customers. This will provide customers with the ability to request information about themselves and their transactions 24/7, as well as initiating real-time transactions, so better meeting their expectations and needs. This will also enable our Customer Services Advisors to respond more effectively to queries as they will have improved visibility of the customer.
Great Yarmouth feel that with our existing platforms and the right skills in house, we can deliver this improved service and enhance the customer experience.
We want to:
- Conduct research to understand our customers and identify those groups that are most likely to utilise our online offering, and what services these groups more frequently access.
- Prioritise the transactions and information requirements that should be developed first.
- Review the delivery of the identified services and map a to-be process
- Build web forms and workflow to deliver the identified transactions and view of information
We would produce:
- User research report that can be shared with other similar Local Authorities
- To-be processes that could be recreated by other Councils
- Web forms and work flow that can be directly used by other Goss Interactive users, including our Norfolk colleagues Breckland Council and South Holland District Council
- User research
- Business analysis
- Service design
- System development
- Project delivery
Our website/platform can be seen at :
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams