Central Bedfordshire Council
Manual inspections are required for completion of works such as, grass cutting, street cleansing and road closures. Often the case, inspection works are carried out long after the completion of work, rendering this manual inspection obsolete.
This capability will allow real-time monitoring whilst also, the ability to review footage and data to improve services provided. The technology and data will be used by the Highways and Waste Team providing value for money and provide real time data and monitoring.
The system would allow the Council to adopt a more innovative and proactive approach to monitoring and sees this as an efficient way of improving performance and customer satisfaction across both teams
This solution seeks to capture:
• Highway Signage, Road Marking and Lining
• Highways maintenance
• Highways Infrastructure
• Blocked drainage gullies and Kerbed highway condition
• Contract Monitoring
• Damage to the highway
• Inspect Road Closure Compliance
• Obstruction/Encroachment to Roads and Pavements
• Review Highway Prohibitions
• Condition Survey/SCRIM Skid Resistance Data Capture
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Digital and agile awareness
- Agile for teams
1 thought on “Central Bedfordshire Council”
As Technology provider :
This is an interesting idea and we think we may have some technology to do this now. Who is right person in central Bedfordshire council to talk to about this idea? Thanks
Comments are closed.