Northern Digital Community of Practice meet up
Join our event to learn about the art of the possible when procuring digital technology.
Crown Commercial Service, in partnership with the Yorkshire and Humber Strategic Procurement Group IT Committee, invites you to join us at the Queens Hotel , Leeds for our second meeting of the Northern Digital Community of Practice for an interactive event that will provide examples of:
* How digital technology can help achieve key public service outcomes
* How to approach the market to get the best results
* How together we can build a better public digital ecosystem in the north
Hear from peers and engage with partner agencies including Crown Commercial Service, Yorkshire and Humber Strategic Procurement Group, Government Digital Service and public sector delegates from across the north.
* Give commissioners an insight into the art of the possible
* How to effectively use Crown Commercial Service frameworks
* Have a special focus on the SME experience of responding to tenders and how you can help them deliver the best solution
* Give examples of where good digital procurement delivers value
There will also be an opportunity to network with peers over morning coffee and tea.
Join us on the day to help shape your digital future.