LocalGovCamp South East
This 1 day event will bring Local Gov Digital & Transformation thinkers and doers together to share best practice, look at opportunities for collaboration, crowdsource ideas for shared issues and problems and be able to network with those like-minded individuals working in Local Gov in London & the South East.
Following on from the successful LocalGovCamp run in Birmingham in September 22, LocalGovDigital & the Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum are running a series of regional LocalGovCamps which will build on the innovation shared and conversations had at LocalGovCamp22.
This format of the day will allow for:
Networking with Peers
Attendees will be encouraged to get involved with the format of the day by sharing any innovation & best practice that they have delivered via the workshop and un-conference sessions.
Such topics flagged up already include:
- Digital Innovation in Adult Social Care
- Local Gov as a Platform approach
- Gov 4.0 through Automation
- ChannelShift 2.0 + Self Service
- Process Improvement as a Foundation of Transformation
- Citizen Experience: Improving and Using for Service Redesign
- Culture Change