After two years, the Local Digital team at the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) is excited to be getting back out on the road, and we’re continuing our roadshow series in Yorkshire and the Humber.
We have new multi-year funding and we want your help to inform our work for the coming years. We’ll be running workshops during the day and there will be lots of opportunities to network with the Local Digital team and your peers.
We’d love to discuss and hear your feedback on topics including:
- How would you use Local Digital funding to improve your organisation?
- What digital and cyber challenges are your organisation facing?
- How can we help you to assess and manage cyber risk?
- What training or tools would help to develop skills within your organisation?
- How can we support you to receive better services and products from suppliers?
- What support do you need to meet the ambitions of the Local Digital Declaration?
Visit the Eventbrite page to view the agenda.
Spaces are limited to 50 places and registration will close on 13 July at 4pm.