Sunderland City Council
In Sunderland, when a customer interacts with the Council about a change of address, the journey is disjointed and the customer needs to report the change several times. Annually 14,000 change of address reports are received for Council Tax alone.
We want to undertake user research to co-produce and deliver a customer centric and digitised change of address process that recognises the varying demographics and needs of customers that will;
- Present all of the relevant information in one place
- Ensure details are collated just once and used for multiple purposes on a consensual basis
- Use data and insight to ensure a lean and future proofed solution
- Be secure by design, using common processes and building blocks and open standards
- Reduce the need for multiple contacts and the failure demand associated with current disjointed processes
- Reduce the cost base associated with dealing with life events
- Build trust and increase satisfaction levels with customers
We will ensure that all aspects of the solution are repeatable and utilised across a wider range of life events. We will ensure that the user research methodology, the process and the digital offer can be shared with other organisations.
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams