East of England ADASS Region
Due to current funding pressures, councils are seeing unprecedented volumes of Care Providers closing down and handing back care packages (800 over the past 6 months in UK alone), impacting at least 3,000 people who received services from those providers. We at ADASS East, have 11 Councils in the region who want to expand on a Provider Risk Profiling (proof of concept) service.
The Technology brings together a range of available intelligence sources (safeguarding concerns, provider returns including workforce turnover, company financials, Regulator and local Quality Assurance information) to highlight care providers at varying stages of likely failure.
The benefits are wide reaching;
- Reduced Disruption: upheaval caused to the people who receive services
- Political Stability: reducing the burden placed on councillors and politicians
- Significant Savings: to public sector resources currently dealing with the fall out of provider failures
- Informed Commissioning: councils can intelligently place new services with appropriate providers
- Early Provider Support: Helping providers through difficult times, with targeted support
We are looking for some support to fund digital developments and data warehouse hosting costs, to make this available to our 11 councils, and potentially all 152 UK councils who have this same challenge.
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to digital business analysis