Implement in-cab technology into the refuse, trade waste, recycling and green waste vehicles to ensure delivery of a more efficient and cost effective waste collection service and easy access to risk assessment data for drivers.
- Provision of clear, accurate, and timely information on the collections to the back office service teams and the Council’s contact centre, therefore improving information and the service to customers.
- Improved crew performance
- Improved performance and route planning data, crews will have more up to date route information and risks (HSE recommendation
- Ability to automatically publish collection information to the website keeping customers up to date with developments linked to scheduled collections, e.g. weather conditions, vehicle breakdowns etc.
- Operatives can accurately record whether a bin has been placed out at the correct time on the correct collection day, thereby reducing unwarranted resource time spent returning for erroneous missed collections with associated costs.
- Enabling the Council to send automatically generated targeted correspondence to customers with regard to recycling contamination as an example, once live feedback has been received from the collection crew the automatic generation of information can be sent to a household explaining which material can and cannot be placed in the recycling bins.
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams