MHCLG are funding projects that aspire to solve shared local service problems in a common way, in keeping with the principles of the Local Digital Declaration.
Complete this form to apply for up to £150,000 of funding to do an alpha project through the Local Digital Fund, under Theme 2: Software - an open theme to tackle inflexible and expensive software in councils, develop new software solutions or services, and/or help reduce their cyber vulnerability. This may include utilising new digital services to address problems posed by inflexible or out of support software.
How to complete this form
- A lead council should submit the application on behalf of all project partners.
- There must be at least 3 local authorities listed in your application if you are applying for funding under Theme 2.
- All project partners, including the lead authority, must have signed the Local Digital Declaration.
- The lead authority must have senior stakeholder commitment (Head of Service or equivalent) to the project.
- Make sure you complete all sections of this form, referring to the Local Digital Fund Prospectus 2021/2022 and eligibility criteria (Annex A) for further guidance.
- All applications must be submitted, via this form, by 11:59pm on 26 September 2021.
- Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
If you have any questions regarding the Local Digital Fund application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.