Local Digital-funded projects can use this page to explore Local Digital’s communications channels, and learn how to use them to promote the work you’re doing.
If you need to contact the Local Digital Comms team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can help you
We really encourage our funded projects to make use of our channels to publicise their work. The Local Digital Comms team is here to help you amplify:
- the progress you have made
- outputs you have published
- what you have been doing, such as hosting Show and Tells or speaking at events
- anything you would like the audience to participate in, such as surveys, user research or events
- blog posts or articles your team has written
We can help you to promote your work across five of our channels: Sprint Notes, the Local Digital Newsletter, Council Spotlight, Twitter and LinkedIn. We’ve provided more information on each channel below.