We’ve created this page to introduce our funded project teams to the Local Digital communications channels, and explain how you can use them to promote the work you’re doing.
If you need to contact the Local Digital Comms team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can help you
We really encourage our funded projects to make use of our channels to publicise your work. The Local Digital Comms team is here to help you amplify:
- the progress you have made
- outputs you have published
- what you have been doing, such as hosting Show and Tells or speaking at events
- anything you would like the audience to participate in, such as surveys, user research or events
- blog posts or articles your team has written
We can help you to promote your work across three of our channels: Sprint Notes, the newsletter and on Twitter. We’ve provided more information on each channel below.