We’ve developed our list of funded FutureLearn courses based on the needs of local government staff, but we know that courses are being continually updated and improved.
So, if you see a course that you think would improve your digital skills, you can use this form to let us know what course you’d like to do, and why.
How to apply
- Browse for a course on the FutureLearn website – you can choose any short course with the exception of courses labelled as ‘Premium’. Your course of choice should relate to one or more of the following themes:
- Digital and technology courses including agile project management, data science, coding, DevOps or Cyber Security.
- User or Human Centred design including User Experience, content design or design thinking
- Complete the form on this page to apply for a funded place on your chosen course, you should include a short paragraph outlining why the course will benefit yourself and your organisation.
- Make sure to include the exact name of the course and a link to the course web page in the application form.
- As long as the course you’ve chosen meets the requirements we’ve outlined on this page and there are licenses available, we will email you an invitation to register for the course.
Some courses may not be available to start straight away, so we recommend that you check the FutureLearn website before applying.
Who is eligible to apply
- Applications are open to local authority staff in England only.
- Applicants may only submit an application for 1 certified course at a time. Upon completion of that course, an application for further training can be submitted.
- Applicants are expected to begin the course within one month of their application being accepted.
If you have any queries about this offer, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.